About Us Tax Consultants, Leetzow Tax & Accounting Professionals
As a local Salt Lake City tax consultant and Enrolled Agent, I have been dedicated to helping clients with audit representation, correspondence audits, CP 2000 letters, IRS penalty appeals, and more in Salt Lake City, Utah for 25 years.
We are here to help.
Our approach to tax consulting is simple:
- Put you at ease.
- Dealing with tax related problems is stressful. You should feel comfortable talking with a tax consultant who listens to you and seeks to fully understand your situation before making any recommendations. We feel that the main purpose of hiring a tax consultant is to take away the stress of the details with tax related issues so you can focus your energy on your business and other issues in your life.
- Our job is to make the complicated simple.
- We will help you to have an understanding about your tax situation and options after a consultation with us. We feel it’s our job to understand the complexities of your situation and options and explain it to you.
- Solve the problem.
- Now that we understand your situation and we have clarified to you just what your options are, we move forward with a plan. It’s our job to not only help you solve your tax problems, but to be able to identify problems that you may not even know you have.
- Let’s NOT do this again.
- Finally, we want to send you in the right direction going forward. We will work to ensure you have tools and knowledge about how to stay on track in the future so that you don’t repeat painful mistakes. The only repeat business we want is with our tax preparation and bookkeeping services.
It's our goal at Leetzow Tax & Accounting Professionals to to be the best we can be for our clients through rigorous education, client relations, honesty, and quality service.